Vango Avington II 600XL Tent Package (2021)
Vango Avington II 600XL Tent Package (2021)
(You save £50.00)
Add to my wishlist
Vango Avington II 600XL Tent Package Includes:
1 x Vango Avington II 600XL
1 x Footprint GP124
1 X Universal Carpet CP008
The stylish Vango Avington II 600XL is a functional tunnel tent which is perfect for weekend getaways. The sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment whilst a great nights sleep is guaranteed with our Midnight bedroom. The pre-attached extension creates a shelter for enjoying the views and dining al fresco. Designed using our new Sentinel Dura fabric, this tent will last the test of time and stand strong against the elements.
The Vango Avington II 600XL has a layout I really like on a family or couples’ tent, with the good-sized front porch that is really useful when camping in the British weather.
The back of the tent has two bedrooms, each 180cm in width or you can have it as one large sleeping area, You can sleep three people in each bedroom, but really it sleeps 2 people in each section really comfortable, as it gives you more space to move around, get changed, etc. It also now has the updated Midnight bedrooms which are now a lot darker than the bedroom on previous Vango tents.
The living area is a really good size for family camping holiday when you want to stay for multiple nights. There is also a side door on the Avington, which gives you extra access as well as allowing you to get extra breeze going through the tent on those warmer days. Plus, you have the large front pourch on this allowing you to cook outside and creates a shelter on those rainy days.
- Weight: 22.45kg
- Packsize: L70.0 x H34.0 x W38.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 20 mins
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Pre-attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Multiple Entry Points - Provides flexiblity and increased airflow within the tent
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximes living space within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
🚐 WE ARE STILL DELIVERING AS NORMAL DURING LOCKDOWN 2.0 , PLUS FREE DELIVERIES ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150 🚐
Loyalty Points & Rewards
500 free points on sign up
Discount gift cards
First in line for new releases
Loyalty points on your birthday
Loyalty points for reviews