Vango Langley II 600XL Tent (2020)
Vango Langley II 600XL Tent (2020)
(You save £75.00)
Add to my wishlist
The popular Vango Langley II 600XL is an extremely versatile family tent and makes for the perfect outdoor home. Updated for 2020 to include our Midnight Bedroom allowing for a more peaceful nights sleep due to its breathable properties and dark inner which blocks early morning light. The Langley also features our durable Sentinel Dura fabric which has a 4,000HH mm waterproof rating. For an added home from home feel, enjoy the luxury of a stand- up height, large living area, pre-attached canopy and a fully sewn-in groundsheet.
The Vango Langley II 600XL has a layout I really like on a family or couples’ tent, with the good-sized front porch that is really useful when camping in the British weather.
The back of the tent has three bedrooms, each 120cm in width which are diveded up with curtains so you can have it as one large sleeping area, a two and four person sleeping section or all three dividers up.You can sleep two people in each bedroom. It also now has the updated Midnight bedrooms which are now a lot darker than the bedroom on previous Vango tents.
The living area is a really good size for family camping holiday when you want to stay for multiple nights. There is also a side door on the Langley, which gives you extra access as well as allowing you to get extra breeze going through the tent on those warmer days. Plus, you have the large front pourch on this allowing you to cook outside and creates a shelter on those rainy days.
- Weight: 23.1kg
- Packsize: L70.0 x H36.0 x W40.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 20 mins
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
You may also like
🚐 FREE DELIVERIES ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150 🚐
Loyalty Points & Rewards
500 free points on sign up
Discount gift cards
First in line for new releases
Loyalty points on your birthday
Loyalty points for reviews