Igloo ECOCOOL Latitude 60 QT Roller Cooler, Keep The Earth happy and your beer cold.
A cooler that makes Earth (and you) very happy. The ECOCOOL Latitude 60 Roller Cooler is the first of its kind to be made with recycled post-consumer recycled resin!
No camping trip is complete without a cool box, and Igloo's ECOCOOL Latitude 60 Qt Cooler is superb. The first of its kind to be made with recycled plastic and insulated with Thermecool foam, food and drinks are kept cold and fresh. Features include an extendable handle, all-terrain wheels, and drinks holders built into the lid. With a 58-litre capacity, it can hold up to 93 cans.
- ECOCOOL™: Outside body & lid made with post-consumer recycled resin (PCR)
- Features THERMECOOL™foam, a cleaner, eco-friendly insulation
- MaxCold®technology: Thicker foam insulation in the lid & body provide up to five days of ice-retention performance (tested at 90˚F in controlled test conditions)
- Oversized wheels provide all-terrain mobility
- Locking, telescoping handle enables cooler to be pushed or pulled for super easy transporting
- Molded-in side handles for easy carrying & loading/unloading into vehicles
- Elongated profile accommodates taller beverages, like wine bottles, 2-litre bottles & sports drinks
- Four self-draining cup holders built into the lid to keep your cold ones within arm’s reach
- Triple-snap, leak-resistant drain plug allows easy draining of melted ice
- Cool Riser Technology®improves cooling performance by elevating the cooler body away from hot surfaces
- Made in USA
- Put the 62-quart size into perspective: Holds 93 can
- Capacity: 58 litres
- Weight: 6.35kgs
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.17 cm x 46.41 cm x 50.17 cm